At ProduceRun.com we help farmers pre-sell their harvest before the farmers market, when at the farmers market for instance, we suggest farmers use Squareup for its ease of use and setup for instant on the spot payments.
When you start your day in the dark getting ready for farmers market, loading all your farm goods for market can take a while to pack, carry and set up. The last thing you want to think about is getting up a manual EFTPOS machine up and running with the worry of poor connection.
Do you ever have to decline sales at the farmers market because people don’t have enough cash?
This is why SquareUp is the choice of majority of our farmers.
Here is a quick breakdown of the pricing, features, photos and quick notes
- Low transaction fees, Square charges 2.75% of the value of transactions with no monthly fees.
- A free card reader
- No need for a merchant account make this an economic way to accept sales you might otherwise lose.
- you can track all sales for the day (no cost for using the app to track cash sales), include inventory and you can even sync your Square account to Quickbooks, providing easier integration with your bookkeeping tasks
- Cash is deposited into your bank account the next business day.
- There are no additional account or processing fees and no minimum amounts. All you need is the Squareup free reader, a smart phone and you can start accepting credit cards.
- Sync your Inventory with Quickbooks, providing easier integration with your bookkeeping tasks.
- capture non-cash sales while building data about the number of daily sales, average size of sales and products sold, all to help you better understand your customers’ choices.
All you need is the Squareup free reader ,a smart phone and you can start accepting credit cards.
Get started with SquareUp today, Click Here